Policies & Forms

2nd AMEND-2018 Giving Campaign Leaflet insert w-o datePrivacy Notice – 17.05.18 – This Privacy Notice is provided by the Parochial Church Council (PCC) of St Peter & St Paul with St Michael and All Angels, Kettering, and outlines our policy for the processing and management of any personal data that we hold.

St Peter & St Paul – Safeguarding Audit 2018 – Peterborough Diocese recommends that all Parishes adopt an annual safeguarding self-audit to be assured that appropriate safeguarding arrangements are in place and implemented effectively.

Recruitment of Ex-Offenders

Admissions to Bishop Stopford School – This page shows our policy when dealing with admissions to Bishop Stopford School.

Electoral Roll – Use this form to join the Electoral Roll. Members of the parish must be on the roll to vote in the elections for church wardens and members of the PCC.

Planned Giving – Use this form to join or amend your planned giving to the parish.

Giving Campaign 2018 – Leaflet

Giving Campaign 2018 – Form